Today Starbreeze AB, creators of Payday 2, announced the game’s 31st piece of DLC.
The DLC, titled “Wolf Pack”, launched yesterday and costs £6.99 ($6.99). The DLC is designed to be a nod towards veterans who have been with the franchise since the first game.
The pack contains:
- Two classic heists from PAYDAY: The Heist are now available in PAYDAY 2 – the Counterfeit and Undercover jobs.
- A secondary grenade launcher called the China Puff 40mm Grenade Launcher is added to the game. Bombs away!
- The Pounder, Wolf’s favorite nailgun melee weapon.
- 4 masks, patterns and materials inspired by Wolf
- Two remixes of two classics – enjoy Simon Viklunds new 2016 renditions of Home Invasion and Three Way deal
- 10 new achievements have been added with some classic ones from the original heists making a return as well.
Almir Listo, Global Brand Director of Starbreeze Studios, said “It’s very nostalgic seeing these two heists again that are originally from the first game. We’ve reworked them to fit the PAYDAY 2 style of gameplay and believe the community are going to enjoy playing them. Giving the DLC away for free to our veteran players who purchased the Wolf Pack in the first game felt like the natural thing to do for us. We look forward to seeing how the community react to these heists.”
For more details on this DLC check out the DLC’s page on the Overkill site.