After hitting the PTR earlier this month, the latest Overwatch hero is now available to everyone. Orisa, the omnic peacekeeper built by a talented 11 year old engineer, was built to help protect her city of Numbani. Her list of abilities, as shown on her hero page on the Overwatch site, are available below.
- Fusion Driver. Orisa’s automatic projectile cannon delivers sustained damage, but slows her movement while she fires it.
- Fortify. Temporarily reduces damage she takes, and cannot be affected by action-impairing effects.
- Halt. Orisa launches a graviton charge which she can detonate, slowing nearby enemies and pulling them towards the explosion.
- Protective Barrier. Orisa throws out a stationary barrier that can protect her and her allies from enemy fire.
- Supercharger. Deploys a device to increase damage inflicted by allies within her line of sight.
Are you looking forward to playing as Orisa? Or is she just the new Bastion? I personally think that until people understand how to take her on she may prove a challenge to people and she may feel OP, but this will wear off. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, or tweet me @bulletin_ben!