In a blog post Respawn Entertainment have revealed their plan for the next wave of content for Titanfall 2. The blog post states that between April and June player will be receiving:
- 2 general multiplayer maps
- 2 Live Fire maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
However it’s not just new content that Titanfall 2 will be receiving. It was also revealed that new updates will be coming to the game between April and June. These updates are:
- “Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
- And more!”
Are you still enjoying Titanfall 2? What do you think the new Titan could be? Let me know in the comments below, or tweet me @bulletin_ben!