As many of you know, The Division will be getting a free update across all platforms on April 12th. The update will come with four new gear sets, among other things. The gear sets will have special bonuses the more pieces of the gear that you have. Those bonuses were a mystery, but now they have been released.
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Shooter (Talent): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Nomad (Talent) — When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed up to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Tactician’s Authority (Talent) — Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Striker (Talent) — Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A Target can receive up to three marks.
These pieces of gear can be rewarded in the new incursion, and other ways as well. Path of the Nomad can only be found within the Dark Zone.
Will this update improve the game? I know some players are bored with it already.