Today sees the release of Hitman’s first Elusive Target. Elusive Targets are a part of the live content updates for Hitman that are set to be released between episodes. Elusive Targets have a specific set of rules.
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
The press release finishes with
“As this is the first Elusive Target we wanted to let players know in advance, however there may not be so much warning next time so keep your ears close to the ground, visit the forums or follow HITMAN on social media to ensure you don’t miss out – bonne chance.”
What are you guys thinking of Hitman’s episodic release? Do you think these Elusive Targets will tide you over until Episode 3 of Hitman? Let us know in the comments!