Elgato Gaming, the well known and widely popular video game capture company, have announced the 4K Pro; the first of it’s kind capture card capable of capturing 4K gameplay at 60FPS. The card is capable of capturing Ultra HD gameplay from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PC or “any other unencrypted HDMI source”.
Julian Fest, General Manager of Elgato Gaming, said; “4K content is here to stay and demand is booming. Content creators shouldn’t be limited by the constraints of their capture hardware. .. The 4K60 Pro gives creators the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve and give their audiences nothing less than the best.”
For those of you wishing to know technical details here you go!
- Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Interface: PCIe x4
- Input: PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, unencrypted HDMI
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
- Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
- PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
The capture card is available from November 21st. Pre-orders are available from Elgato, or from Amazon, and carry a recommended price of $399.95. Are you a content creator who will be looking to grab this card? Or is just under $400 too much for you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, or tweet us @games_bulletin!