With Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition launching 7th April for PS4, Xbox One and PC a launch trailer has been released on the Gearbox Software Youtube channel. The remaster features “hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, smoother framerates, and running in up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro”. This edition will also feature all of the original DLC as is usually the way with remasters.
Those of you who preorder Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition get to play Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour; add-on content that replaces the game’s main character Grayson Hunt with Duke Nukem. Details of the remaster can be found below.
- The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
- New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
- The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
- Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
Will you be grabbing this remaster? Or do you feel that the game didn’t need a remaster? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, or tweet me @bulletin_ben!