The fourth and final DLC for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3, Salvation, is now available on Xbox One and PC. The “Salvation” DLC includes four new exciting maps and the climax to the Zombies Origin Saga.
- Revelations: In the final chapter to the Zombies Saga Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai, and Dempsey discover the true identity of Doctor Monty in The House. Traveling through time and space they fight all kinds of evil and must hold their own against hordes of zombies.
Now the “Salvation” DLC does also come with four new multiplayer maps. These maps include:
- Outlaw: Outlaw is a re-imagining of the map Srandoff from Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 with a western style. This is a mid-sized map and great for long and medium ranged combat.
- Rupture: Rupture is another re-imagining of a pervious Call Of Duty map. This takes Call Of Duty: World At Wars map Outskirts and turns it into a futuristic society. In this map you can take control of mechs unleash thier powerful machine guns and rockets.
- Citadel: Citadel is an ancient abandoned castle with lots of tight corners, perfect for some close-quarters combat.
- Micro: Micro takes combat to the miniature level, literally. This map places you on a hot summers day right in the middle of a family picnic table. It’s eat or be eaten in this intense picnic warfare.
With the DLC now out on Xbox One and PC, how is everyone enjoying the finale DLC to Black Ops 3? What is your favorite map that has been added to the game? Let us know your thoughts on the “Salvation” DLC in the comments below.