Square Enix used the Playstation Experience over this weekend, to announce that NieR: Automata will be available in Europe on 10 March 2017. The game is being co-developed with PlatinumGames Inc, which will bring you a new action role-playing game, centred around a group of androids in a battle to reclaim a post-apocalyptic world from powerful weapons know as machine lifeforms.
They have also announced that both fans and newcomers will get their chance to try out the game in a demo, that will be coming soon to the Playstation Store.
In edition to this, Square Enix have also confirmed details of limited number collectors edition, that will be available via the Square Enix Online Store only – which is known as the ‘Black Box Edition’. This edition will include;
- The NieR: Automata game
- Exquisitely crafted YoRHa “2B” Figurine
- Hardback 64-page artbook detailing the stunning artwork and illustrations from the game
- Exclusive steelbook case featuring artwork from renowned Akihiko Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY® XIV / BRAVELY DEFAULT®)
- Hauntingly Beautiful Soundtrack containing 13 live recorded songs from NIER® and NieR: Automata, composed by veteran Keiichi Okabe from MONACA, Inc. (TEKKEN / Drakengard / NIER)
- Additional bonus DLC content, including: Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Play System Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin
A special Limited Edition will also be available, and this includes an exclusive Steelbook case featuring character illustrations from Akihiko Yoshida along with extra digital bonus content. The Limited Edition will be available from select retailers. Further details will follow at a later date.
A Day One edition will also be available and will include reversible box art featuring character illustrations from Akihiko Yoshida, as well as six pieces of bonus DLC content including: Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Play System Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin.