Two new pro controllers designed by Razer and Nacon respectively were announced for Europe via PlayStation Blog.
These official licensed controllers are designed for eSports and compatible with any PS4 model. Each one has a different layout and features.
The first one is the Razer Raiju
Images courtesy or razerzone.com
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
And the Nacon Revolution Pro Controller
Image courtesy of nacongaming.com
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Both models will be released this holiday season with no price announced for the time being. But you can keep track of any new details on their official websites.
Which one will you get?