ASTRO Gaming released the ASTRO A20 line with a few new models, including a Call of Duty edition.
The ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset features four different models. Two of them compatible with PS4, Windows 10 and Mac iOS.
And two compatible with the Xbox One devices (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X,) Windows 10 and Mac iOS.
With the A20, we created a wireless headset focused on three key elements that directly improve the gaming experience – ASTRO audio quality, comfort and durability. We took everything we learned from our premium A50 Wireless headset and delivered its essential features for even more gamers to enjoy.
- Power Input: 5VDC, 500mA
- Power Output: 5VDC, 400mA
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Type of Radio (GHz): 5.8GHz ISM
- ASTRO Audio fidelity with 40mm drivers
- Lightweight and easily adjustable with cloth ear cushions and durable headband
- Low-Latency 5.8GHz Wireless
- Free ASTRO Command Center (ACC) Software
- Precision Boom Mic
- Intuitive On-Board Controls
- 3 Custom EQ Modes
- Dolby Atmos & Windows Sonic Ready (XB1/PC)
- 15+ Hour Battery Life
In advance to the launch of Call of Duty: WWII on November 3, ASTRO Gaming also announced the release of custom ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset: Call of Duty Edition headsets featuring “unique PlayStation and Xbox colorways with classic Call of Duty franchise iconography.”
Purchase the Call of Duty Edition headset directly from ASTRO gaming to receive 1,100 CoD Points to be redeemed when the game launches.
The ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset is available now in ASTRO Gaming’s shop and major participating retailers for $149.99 USD (£112.68 GBP.) And the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset: Call of Duty Edition is available for $159.99 USD (£120.16 GBP)