I’m a retro game collector with a love of all things geeky. My major passion is gaming which I have been doing for a long time and I can’t wait to see what the future of gaming holds!
Deathstorm Part 3 Heading To Sniper Elite 4
The final chapter of Deathstorm, Sniper Elite 4’s mini campaign is coming on July 18th, as well as 3 new weapons and free content.
Deathstorm see players entering the heart of WW2 Germany for the first time since Sniper Elite 2, in an effort to investigate a nuclear project being researched. Intel believes the town of Steigerloch is hiding a heavily guarded underground facility and it is up to elite agent Karl Fairburne to stop the project for good.
Deathstorm Part 3: Obliteration completes the campaign and comes with the ‘Lock and Load’ weapons pack which features 3 new weapons; the SVT, M30 Drilling and M712 Rifles. A host of free content is also available on the 18th including 2 new maps, increased Elite ranks and a new difficulty setting with 2 new trophies/achievements to earn.
Below is a full list of the free content:
- Elite ranks, raising the level cap from 50 to 250.
- ‘Facility’ Survival map, inspired by ‘Magazzeno Facility’ campaign mission.
- ‘Bunker’ adversarial map, inspired by ‘Allegra Fortress’ campaign mission.
- The option to choose your rifle’s scope reticule.
- ‘Authentic Plus’ difficulty, featuring relentless enemies and fewer display aids
Did you purchase the DLC? Are you looking forward to some free content? Let us know in the comments below or send us a Tweet!