Capcom have revealed 2 special editions for it’s upcoming fighter Street Fighter 5. The announcement comes from the Japanese store and details two editions; the Volcanic Edition and the Valuable Edition.
The Valuable Edition (priced at roughly $110) contains :
- Visionary book which features developer interviews
- Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison costumes
- Vital box (box for the game featuring special art and a move list)
- Code for 1,000 Zeni (in-game currency)
- Director’s edition colours for all characters
- DVD with 60-minute guide for the game presented by Ryuichi “Woshige” Shigeno, who served as battle planner on the game
The slightly pricier Volcanic Edition includes all of the above, as well as exclusive costumes for Ryu and Chun-Li, and additional in-game title and extra Zeni. Both editions will release in Japan February 18th when Street Fighter 5 launches for both PC and Playstation 4.
No word as of yet if these editions will come outside of Japan, but we’ll update you if details come to light.