PayDay 2 Gets Goat Simulator DLC
Starbreeze Studios, the team behind hit heist game Payday 2, have announced a collaboration with Goat Simulator to give Payday 2 Goat Simulator DLC and vice versa.
The DLC, which is the 30th for the game, adds a two heist and other goat related items for the player to enjoy The DLC launched on 14th January for £6.99 for all platforms. Contents of the DLC are listed below :
- An all-new two-day heist called the Goat Simulator heist
- A new secondary shotgun called GSPS 12G
- 4 melee weapons, including the Pitchfork, Shawn’s Shears, Shepard’s Cane and Scout Knife
- 4 masks, patterns and materials inspired by the world of Goat Simulator
- 2 new songs by PAYDAY 2 composer Simon Viklund
- 5 achievements to challenge players
In addition, Goat Simulator is also receiving some Payday 2 DLC. The site lists the features of the DLC as :
Do Pranks, Get Paid.
•Four awesome goats, seriously these guys are like they’re from an Al Pancake movie.
•Pranknet – The static contract database.
•Buy things, use your easy-earned cash to buy masks. Mostly masks. Okay only masks.
•More masks – because obviously we haven’t been clear enough.
•Unlock new, even dumber stuff.
Goat Simulator’s Payday DLC is available through Steam for £4.99.