PlayStation 4’s, Bloodborne, has released a new update. The Bloodborne 1.09 patch allows players to purchase rare Blood Rocks from the Insight Shop, this should make it easier to max out weapons (Hopefully).
As the patch explains, the Blood Rocks carry a steep price and not everyone will be able to get them. To get a Blood Rock from the shop, you have to trade 60 insight, while the items will only be available to obtain through the store after players have cleared a certain point in the game.
Changes to weapons
- The strength and stamina cost for several weapons has been adjusted.
Changes to Insight Shop
- In order to trade for the Blood stone, the necessary amount of Insight must change from 30 to 20.
- Trading for the Blood Rock is now possible. 60 pieces of Insight are required.
- A certain portion of the main game must been cleared in order to access the above.
- Several other fixes and adjustments have been made.